Friday, May 22, 2009

What was the question?

Douglas Adams wrote the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything was 42. The question is still not known.

I've just spend the year - my 42nd year - searching for the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

From the quirks of evolution, odd parking signs and construction signs, colliding submarines, sound distortions caused by fog... to ghosts and mountains that sneak up on you, I've been finding all sorts of really fun questions this past year. (See the Favourites labeled posts in the Labels Archive on the right for a few of my most fun ones.)

So did I find the ultimate question? ehrm, no.

Did I have fun searching? Yes! I've greatly enjoyed the life view from a questioning position. I think this may be habit forming.

I've let the blog go for about a month now, and I've missed it, so I think I will resume the search for the Ultimate Question... and if I find one that fits the answer 42, I will highlight it in big bold letters for everyone to enjoy!

No comments: