Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is everything I'm missing in the same spot?

I know I've seen my sunglasses somewhere...

My iPod surfaced a couple of weeks ago, so I know it's around here somewhere...

The cork coasters all turned up in the same place at the same time... but I can't remember where that was, so we've been using another bunch that turned up together and haven't escaped yet.

This may be just the effects of moving, but I can't help thinking that everything I've been missing is somehow in the same spot.

When you find socks that go missing in the laundry, aren't they usually all in the same spot? When you find yourself a whole lot of paperwork you forgot to do, that's usually in the same spot. When you find that book that you were looking for, there's a whole lot of books that you want in that very same spot.

So maybe somewhere in our new apartment, there is a treasure trove of everything I've been looking for.

Well, it's possible.

No comments: