Friday, August 6, 2010

Is there anything worse than a summertime cold?

Oooh, you had to ask... how about a summertime cold with smoke from dozens of forest fires clogging the air?

Is there anything worse than asking "Is there anything worse than..."?

You just know that the infinite universe can think of a whopper of an answer for that, no matter how you end the sentence.

And if you don't ask... can you escape the universal "worse"?

If we all pretended that everything is wonderful and life is simple and easy... would it be? Pardon me while I blow my nose for the 667th time "667, neighbour of the beast". At this point I'm willing to try anything, but my cold keeps interrupting my concentration. What was I writing? Is there anything worse than having a head when you have a cold? The ancient Egyptians regarded the brain as an icky organ that dripped out of your nose. Blow like an Egyptian...

OK, well, think about it... I don't have the answer... brain is dripping

No comments: