Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are those crows or women?

Crows often sound like they are having conversations with each other. If you get enough of them in one place it can sound like a heated argument.

This week while at the farmer's market I was sitting waiting for my spouse as he did the shopping and I guarded the bags. I was playing a game on my cell phone to keep myself awake and didn't take too much notice of the other people. I was listening to a bunch of crows behind me having a conversation. And then I heard a much louder group on the other side of the street and I was worried there was about to be a crow fight in the middle of the farmer's market!

I looked up at this point, wondering if there was going to be a bird fight... and saw the second bunch of crows was actually a gaggle of women.

Is that supposed to be appealing?

No comments: