Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is that flying excrement?

I've heard of **** hitting the fan.

I've heard of feeling like a big pile of poo (bpp).

But I've just witnessed a construction crane lifting a portable toilet to the top of the building that's being built in my neighbourhood. That's a 20 storey lift for a poo collector. That's the first time I've seen that.

And now that it's up there... how will they get it down when the building is complete? I'm pretty sure they have more floors to put up on top of where the porta potty is. Will it become part of the structure? It's too big to fit in an elevator, that's why they used the crane to lift it... 

I think I'll try to avoid thinking about portable toilets stuck in all these tall buildings... but it's kinda like not thinking about a yellow rhinoceros... once it's said, it sticks... and apparently it can fly.

No comments: